What is the small intestine

The small intestine is the main organ for digestion and absorption of nutrients. It measures approximately

7 meters and its diameter is 2 to 3 centimeters. It is located between the stomach and the colon.

With age, this precious organ becomes cluttered with a layer of mucus which is no longer shed and which is in a state of putrefaction that poisons the whole body. The assimilation of nutrients is then seriously disturbed. This layer of dead skin and toxic mucus is called "mucoid plaque".

This layer of mucus is mainly composed of dead cells from the small intestine, drugs, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, yeasts (candida albicans), parasites, toxins called purine, putrescine, cadaverine….


Why do it?

  • In case of aging of the body

  • Chronic fatigue

  • Weak immune system

  • Disease 

  • Weight gain 

  • Pathogenic bacteria 

  • Candida albicans

  • Parasites / worms

  • Depression

  • Burnout (Overwork / Professional exhaustion)

  • Chronic constipation

  • severe lower back / neck pain

  • Backbones

  • Osteoarthritis / Arthritis 

  • Great difficulty in digesting 

  • Difficulty in assimilating vitamins and minerals (iron, etc.) 

  • Anemia

  • Acid-base imbalance 

  • Heavy metal poisoning